- Air Control
- Atmosphere Control/Manipulation
- Wind Control/Manipulation
The user can create, shape, and manipulate air, common name given to the layer of atmospheric gases and various compounds surrounding the planet Nirn that is retained by the gravity, wind, movement of air relative to the surface of the planet. It is an important factor in determining and controlling climate and weather, and the generating force of most ocean and freshwater waves. Wind occurs because of horizontal and vertical differences in atmospheric pressure, and include breezes, squalls, gusts, whirlwinds, zephyrs, gales, tempests, and hurricanes.
Since air cannot be seen, neither can the attacks and derivatives formed by/from it, making it an invisible and versatile weapon that is very difficult to block and dodge.
- Create/generate/increase, shape and manipulate air and all forms of wind from tornadoes, hurricanes, vertical drafts, micro-bursts and other devastating forms of wind. Naturally can also create any less extreme air/wind movement.
- Air Attacks
- Electrical Immunity by using the air to insulate electricity.
- Elemental Telekinesis by controlling the air around objects.
- Repel projectiles by controlling air vectors.
- Enhanced Strength/Tactile Telekinesis by using air pressure to lift heavy objects and land harder strikes.
- Enhanced Senses using wind:
- Enhanced Touch by reading the airwaves and feel any disturbances.
- Enhanced Hearing by amplifying air molecule vibrations.
- Enhanced Speed by reducing air resistance and utilizing pressurized air for propulsion.
- Jet Propulsion by using compressed air pressure for supersonic bursts.
- Manipulate the various gaseous molecules within the atmosphere for various effects.
- Combustion/Explosion Inducement forcing volatile elements to ignite via friction.
- Deoxygenation by removing the oxygen in the atmosphere.
- Purification of the air by removing hazardous molecules.
- Rot/Rust Inducement by oxidizing the target's area.
- Vacuum Creation by removing all air molecules out of the area.
- Various forms of traveling:
- Aerokinetic Flight
- May be unable to create air/wind, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance and the amount of matter depends of the strength and skill of the user.
- Ineffective in a vacuum: atmosphere must be present. Variations in air-pressure may complicate things for beginners.
- May be defeated against Fire, as fire is fueled by the oxygen in the air, thus making the flames stronger.