|Cursed Face of Inspiration|
|Additional Effects||Strengthens the Cursed Daedric Armor set. Has a chance to kill the wearer if the whole set is not worn.|
|Class||Light Armor, Helmet|
Cursed Daedric Face of Inspiration is a unique piece of light armor that complements the Cursed Daedric Armor set.
The helmet can be randomly found in boss chests throughout Foyada Padhome, and is very rare.
Picking a Cursed Face of Inspiration will summon Mha, a hostile Dremora, near the helmet.
The Cursed Face of Inspiration bears a unique enchantment that greatly enhances the positive effects of the armor set. However, the helmet has a chance to kill the wearer if the full set of Cursed Daedric Armor is not worn. Thus, Cuirass, Gauntlets and Boots must be equipped before the helmet in order to avoid death.
Unlike the armor, Cursed Face of Inspiration can't be forged or crafted using Daedric Magic. The helmet can be improved using Ebony Ingots. The smith must be knowledgeable about tempering magical items.
- The helmet's design is based on the Daedric Face of Inspiration from The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.
- It is rumored that Cursed Faces of Inspiration may be conjured in Daedric Ruins throughout Tamriel during an eclipse, as a gift from the greater Daedra to the ones that roam the mortal realm.
- The Cursed Face of Terror may prove to be more effective, as it adds a lesser power, is less dangerous, and is easier to find. In addition, both have the same stats.
- The Cursed Face of Inspiration increases the Gauntlets' weapon damage by 100%, making any weapon twice as effective. If used with the powerful weapons (e.g. Dragonbone, Daedric weaponry or Cursed Daedric Dagger), one can kill almost any foe in a couple of hits.
- The helmet is said to become more valuable if purified with a solution of Void Salts.