|“||Loyal To The Righteous||”|
— The words of House Thorne
House Thorne is a noble family of Bretons. They are known for serving as loyal subjects of the royal family of Jehanna, Clan Silver-Blood of the Eastern Reach, and House Mannick of Wayrest. The family originated in the city of Jehanna but quickly gained territory in Wayrest, Falkreath and Markarth.
Branches of the House include:
- House Thorne of Jehanna - The main branch of the House.
- House Thorne of Wayrest - A cadet branch that was founded when Jonothor Mannick rewarded the House with an estate in Wayrest.
- House Thorne of Markarth and Falkreath - A cadet branch that was founded when Eriksson Silver-Blood rewarded members of the House with an estate in Markarth. The cadet branch was later rewarded with the title of Jarl of Falkreath after Sven Gold-Dawn was executed.
Members of the House include:
- Gareth Thorne - The current Lord of House Thorne of Jehanna
- Alliser Thorne - The current Lord of House Thorne of Markarth and Falkreath, Jarl of Falkreath
- Jana Thorne - A former Lady of House Thorne of Markarth (before the cadet branch was rewarded with Falkreath Hold)
- Maryia Thorne - A former Lady of House Thorne of Jehanna
- Gyles Thorne - A former Lord of House Thorne of Jehanna, father of Alliser and Gareth Thorne, husband of Maryia Thorne and brother of Jana Thorne
- Unknown Lord of House Thorne of Wayrest
- Theomore Thorne - A member of House Thorne of Wayrest and the East Empire Trading Company