Nigh-Omnipotence is the ability to possess ultimate power, with certain limitations. It's also a lesser version of Omnipotence.
- Edge of Omnipotence
- Near-Supreme Power
- Nearly Above-All
- Semi/Near/Virtual Omnipotence
The user wields almost supreme power, but they are limited due to a certain element they're missing that limits their power and prevents them from gaining true omnipotence. Despite that missing element, the user wields unimaginable levels of power and can achieve a near-limitless number of effects with their near-omnipotent abilities.
Complete arsenal, except the power to defeat someone stronger.
- Biological Manipulation
- Life Creation
- Cosmic Manipulation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Supernatural Condition
- Superpower Manipulation
- By definition, the user is in some ways limited. This may be inability to affect something, do something in particular, or being limited to certain spatio-temporal/dimensional area. Common weaknesses include:
- Weak to a certain items, weapons, abilities, or concepts.
- Not being able to alter others' free will.
- Being harmed or killed by beings with a similar/higher level of power.
- Users are not Invincible.
- One could go insane with all the power they possess.
- In most cases, one could not fully control the power they possess.