Content Moderators, or Rollbackers, are trusted users of the wiki granted with the rollback tool to keep the wiki free of any vandalism and to help maintain the mainspace. With a single click, they can revert bad edits.
- Reporting vandalism to an admin in their talkpage. In the event that an admin is unable to block a vandal, place a on the vandal's talk page. This may discourage further vandalism.
- Maintain an overall mature and friendly demeanor when interacting with other editors.
- Practice diplomacy when users make mistakes.
- Pointing new users to policies and guidelines when necessary.
- Watching the recent changes and checking edits for vandalism. Always notify any user whose edits have been rollbacked. Even IP addresses should be notified.
- Scout for recently made articles that may not meet standard style and formatting guidelines.
- Keep high traffic pages on your watchlist so as to monitor them for vandalism.
- Deleting and moving protected pages
- Deleting and moving files
- Undeleting pages and files
- Reupload files
- Protecting and unprotecting pages
- Candidates should have at least 100 edits in the mainspace.
- Candidates must be at least Semi-active in the mainspace.
- They should be knowledgeable of the Sandbox's policies.
List of Rollbackers
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.